The second installment in the Impossible Quiz series is much like the first; insane. To make ones way through the levels, one must bring with them their wit, quick thinking, sense of humor and the ability to think out of the box. Way, way out of the box. Much like it’s successor, academia plays no role in this quiz. Filled with puns, jokes and plays on words, it is the most fun you’ll have taking a quiz.
The Impossible Quiz 2 consists of 120 levels and 5 lives. This means that out of 120 questions, you have room for only 4 mistakes. Make a 5th mistake and you’re out. Also, take a look at this amazing tank game. Throughout the quiz, you’ll have the chance to stumble across powerups such as “Skips” and “Fusestoppers” which can be used to bypass questions and diffuse time bombs, which you’ll find scattered throughout the different levels. With each question you answer successfully, you will move on to the next level with a different question. The game requires the use of both the keyboard and mouse, so keep that in mind.
To help aid in your travels, I’ve done the liberty of compiling a list of what I feel are essential tips:
– Powerups are quite rare throughout the game; use them wisely.
– Each question has four buttons listed below it, each with a possibly correct answer. But remember, the answer may be hidden elsewhere…
– The terms “right” and “wrong” have been redefined in the Impossible Quiz 2; if you think an answer is correct, it probably isn’t.
– Stay on your toes. To get through the quiz, you may have to react quickly to certain situations.
– Stick RPG is an open world online game by XGen Studios,which lets you make some decisions of your own. This amazing stick game has got some very interesting maps.You can use the bus depot to change cities,use the bank to deposit or withdraw money.Stick RPG has even got a pawn shop where you can buy a knife or a gun if you want to be the bad guy.Just walk into the buildings through the pathway provided.There are restaurants,casinos,bars,etc.But before you could do all this,you need to earn some money.You do get $100 by default as soon as you start playing the game.But this amount of money won’t be enough if you have got ambition.Earn as much money as you can by working as a janitor or a cook.You can join a company and start working there.You can get a promotion by increasing your “intelligence points”, which you could earn at the “Stick University” by studying. Here again, you would have to spend money. Education doesn’t come for free after all.
– To play Stick RPG, all you need is a keyboard and a mouse.The controls are very easy.Navigate yourself throughout the town using the arrow keys.Or else,you can use the following keys as an alternative.W – UPS – DOWNA – LEFTD – RIGHT
– Another interesting feature of Stick RPG is that you own an apartment.There are cars running over the entire town and they don’t apply brakes when you are right in front of them.Accidents are sure to happen which makes you loose health.I suggest you go to your apartment and sleep.This not only improves your health,but also gives you time to work or study.You will find a blue color clock on the top of the game display.As soon as the clock turns red,it means you do not have any time left to do any task on that particular day.You must go and sleep in your apartment as you do not have any other option. Stick RPG allow you to hijack cars. Just go near a stationary car and left-click it.You can steal the car if you are smart enough.You can make a conversation with random people you find on the streets.Do the same thing as you did in the case of cars.Left-click on the stick-head and they begin to talk to you.They might ask you some particular things like smokes or money.If you give them what they are asking for,you might get something in return.
– The only thing I would like to say about this game is : Do not judge the game by its’ graphics.Just go ahead and give it a try.It is not only interesting but also teaches the player some decision making skills.At the end of the day,all you need to do is make as much money as possible.